on September 28th and 29th, 2012
Friday. September 28th Lunchtime Keynote Speaker - Rebecca Kieler
Why Networking is a Competency - Learn why Networking is now considered a critical professional competency.
Saturday, September 29th, 2012
Networking used to be just for Job Search - It is now considered a critical professional competency. From this talk, participants will learn:
• What networking is and isn’t;
• Where you are in the networking process;
• Six ways to expand your network;
• What a networking strategy is;
• Three keys to maintain your network.
Participants will learn a new view of networking and a way to implement it.
Santa Clara Convention Center
5001 Great America Parkway
Santa Clara, CA 95054